The main services of Media production companies ✽
With the evolution of technology in this day and age, businesses and brands need to promote their products and services through creative and new methods such as making documentary films, live broadcasting, and even using audio and video content to reach the audience faster and better.
Media production companies offer many services that could be used to market your brand if you wish to do so. There are various stages to media production as well as a deep history behind it that this article would help you to understand.
What are media production companies?
Media production companies have the task of producing projects and being responsible for them from the start of the creative part like coming up with ideas for the production all the way to presenting the final product to the consumer.
The main reason for media production companies is to get the project done from the start to the finish; however, some companies do offer individual services that could help businesses such as visual effects, TV commercial production, and more.
Stages of media production
There are 4 main stages of media production and they are as follows:
- Planning: this is the initial stage where the idea develops, and storyboards start being made for the production process to get the general idea of how the completed production would look like.
- Pre-production: in this stage, everything is set and prepared for the production, like the makeup, location of the shooting, the set, and the props.
- Production: the recording of the audio/video content is done in the presence of the director, and the videographer, and other staff members.
- Post-production: This stage is where the content recorded gets edited and polished for distribution.
Media Production Company services
There are a few services that media production companies provide, and they are as follows:
- Videography: from its name you can tell that it is the process of recording videos of moving images onto CD, DVD, Blu-ray, and other similar recording tapes. A videographer is the one who controls the camera to capture the video.
- Documentary film: they are films that would help connect with the audience on a personal level, and that is what most brands look for in order to be memorable and make the audience emotionally attached to them.
- Music video production: the filming of music video clips for singers and choosing the best storytelling, sites, and locations to go with the music, the concept, and the theme.
- Media coverage: basically this service allows your brand, product or service to be discussed of shown on blog articles, RSS feeds, video content or other types of digital content as well as in Radio, TV, and print media.
- Media casting services: this service allows the casting of the best actors for your company’s advertisement or photoshoot.
- Production house: this involves production, and post-production services, post-editing as well as montage, or even voiceovers and more.
- Visual effects: All the computer graphics and green screen scenes can be helpful to reduce the production cost and increase the quality of the production.
- Radio production: producing radio commercials that could promote your brand to radio listeners.
- TV commercial production: TV commercial has one of the highest ROI which could benefit the brand.
- Video and animation: creating animated commercials and content attracts more audience towards the brand.
- Live streaming broadcast: this service allows the audience of a brand to interact directly with the brand in real-time.
- Construction update: video shooting for construction updates.
History first media Production Company
The first and the oldest media production company is called Gaumont Film Company, it is a French company established in 1895 and it still exists till today. Gaumont mainly produces, co-produces, and distributes films around the world with mainly French language and it was founded by Léon Gaumont.
Later throughout the years many film production companies emerged around the world; in 1896 Pathé was founded and in the 1900 it was one of the biggest film production and distribution companies in the world, it still exists till today and the company owns several cinemas across Europe and France as well as several television networks. It was founded by The Pathé Brothers (Charles, Émile, Théophile and Jacques Pathé)
Next came a media production company called Nordisk Film in 1906 and was founded by Ole Olsen in Denmark, this company produces, and co-produces both national and international films.
And a few years later in 1912 Universal studios, and Paramount pictures were founded in the USA, which have moved on to produce some of the most iconic movies in Hollywood present today; Universal studios produced major movies like Jurassic world and Jurassic Park, while Paramount pictures produced movies like Titanic, Iron Man, and Ghost.
Get your media production project started with the help of Entasher.com
Entasher.com has over 50 Media production companies that provide services to their clients. The agencies provide high-quality services with excellent results for their clients. To view the agencies that provide media production services on entasher.com please visit: https://entasher.com/s/media-production-companies