Graphic Designer Job Summary
We are seeking a talented, motivated Freelance Graphic Designer to collaborate with our creative team.
You will develop visual concepts, coordinate images with copywriters and art directors, and create visual assets to be used in campaigns, websites, and printed materials. This role requires a highly creative and imaginative individual who can operate within the framework of our style and brand guidelines to produce original, provocative, and engaging visual content.
Our ideal candidate has a strong portfolio of successful design work, a bachelor’s degree in graphic design, and comprehensive, expert-level knowledge of Adobe Suite and related design software.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage directly with Marketing and creative team during project briefs to ensure a unified, marketing-centered approach to visual solutions
- Working within brand and style guidelines, deliver novel visual solutions that support larger campaign goals
- Make recommendations on updating style guidelines where appropriate
- Create specialized assets for use on social media, out-of-home installations, or wherever necessary
Years of experience:
- 5+ years graphic design experience
- A deep understanding of best practices in web design , UX and social media platforms
- Knowledge of the design and production cycle for print
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After Effects) & Sketch
Please send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org